With different welding methods we can combine various materials. Among our speciality is the assembly and the seal-welding of ultra-high-vacuum chambers in any form, including attachments and ceramic feedthroughs.
- WIG/TIG methods: chromium-nickel—steel alloys, aluminum and their alloys.
- Microplasma method: For thermocouples, thin wires and thin sheets.
- MSG process: Non-alloyed and low-alloy steels.
- Manual arc welding with bar electrodes: For non-alloyed and low-alloyed structural steels.
- Autogenous technology: For thin sheets up to 3mm and steel pipes.
- Flame soldering with flux and soldering additives.
- Plastic welding with "Leister" hot-air tool: PVC and PP plastics