- The safety council is responsible for the sustainable establishment of the safety subject within the department.
- It supports and fosters the exchange of information between the collaborators of D-PHYS and external experts.
- It points out shortcomings within the Physics Department in matters of safety and advises with respect to their remedies.
- It picks up the concerns in matters of safety of the collaborators of the Physics Department and helps with their removal.
Team of experts
- 1 representative per departmental facility: designated by the delegate
- 1 representative per research group: designated by the group leader
- 1 representative from the SGU: Dr. Ines Raabe
- 1 representative from the constructions division: vacant
- 1 representative from the buildings/operations division: Hans Romer
Further consultants can be brought in, if needed.