- Friday, 24 February 2017 (Master Ceremony 2017)
- Friday, 10 March 2017 (Master Ceremony 2017)
- Friday, 07 April 2017 (Master Ceremony 2017)
- Friday, 28 April 2017 (Master Ceremony 2018)
- Friday, 02 June 2017 (Master Ceremony 2018)
(Please note that the dates are subject to change.)
Approximately 1-2 weeks after the relevant deadline, you will get the following documents to your correspondence address (according to myStudies):
- Degree Certificate
- Academic Record
- English translation
- Diploma Supplement
Where are the documents sent to?
For students who remain enrolled in another course, the documents will be dispatched to the correspondence address. For graduates without enrolment in another course, shipping is usually to the alternative/parents' Address, except for those cases where this address is abroad and there is still a correspondence address in Switzerland.